Psychotherapy Reflection Paper
Your assignment woes end here!
Students are expected to write a 2-3 page reflection paper (not including cover page and references) describing a preferred approach to counseling from the theories we have covered throughout the semester in our textbook (e.g., Adlerian, Existential, CBT). The paper must be double spaced and written in APA format with a cover sheet and references. You may select one of the theories, or a combination of them, that you found to be most compatible with your beliefs, and most effective for helping clients deal with their problems.
All of the following needs to be addressed in your paper and you must LABEL EACH SECTION OF YOUR PAPER AS FOLLOWS:
· Selected Theories: What counseling theory or theories from the selected readings did you select and why?
· Goals for Therapy: What are the most important goals for therapy according to the selected counseling theory?
· Role of Therapist: What is your role and function as a therapist conducting this specific type of counseling?
· Techniques: What techniques would you be likely to apply to a specific problem(s) when using this type of counseling? Be sure to include the major techniques discussed in the textbook.
· Expectations of Client: What changes or outcomes would you expect to see from an individual after receiving this type of counseling?
Make sure that your opinions and assertions are supported by the information in the text and consistent with the theory or theories you selected. You should use the text as a reference as well as at least one outside resource and refer to it in your paper.
This paper will be submitted via Turnitin. Review the detailed Turnitin instructions (Links to an external site.) on how to submit your assignments and how to review the Grade-mark comments (feedback) from your professor. See the university’s policy on plagiarism.
Grading Rubric for Paper – 15 Points
· COVERAGE AND ACCURACY OF THE REQUIRED CONTENT IN EACH OF THE SECTIONS- 8 POINTS
· THOROUGHNESS OF THE DISCUSSION AND APPLICATION OF THE THEORETICAL CONCEPTS – 2 POINTS
· USE OF TEXT TO SUPPORT OPINIONS AND IDEAS- 2 POINTS
· APPLICATION OF AT LEAST ONE OUTSIDE RESOURCE WITH REFERENCE LISTED- 1 POINT
· APA FORMAT- 1 POINT
· GRAMMAR- 1 POINT
Your assignment woes end here!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper