NURS 6210 – Healthcare Finance and Budgeting Research Paper
This course explores healthcare-specific financial policies and issues, analytical framework and economic transformation for financial decisions (such as investment and working capital), methods of financial management, insurance coverage and financing. In addition, the course focuses on the ability to apply economic and population health models to address health service issues and problems. NURS 6210 – Healthcare Finance and Budgeting Research Paper
You will use the knowledge gained in this course to financially structure and evaluate the opening of a private primary care medical practice with one physician provider. You will prepare an operating and capital budget as well as a narrative summary of at least 1,000 words to show your financial findings and recommendations. You will provide supporting documentation to support your findings and recommendations.
Prior to writing your narrative summary you will need to prepare an operating and capital budget for the project. The well-prepared operating and capital budgets will demonstrate a keen knowledge of the market, pricing, activity, revenues, expenses, and potential impact on cash-flow and/or profitability. The capital budget will similarly demonstrate an awareness of the capital items and associated costs for project start-up. NURS 6210 – Healthcare Finance and Budgeting Research Paper
- Prepare an annual statistical report that includes the following:
- Volume of patient visits
- Revenues (percentage of reimbursement from Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial Insurance and Self Pay)
- Expenses (Labor, Equipment, Supply, Overhead)
- Provide your assumptions to justify all volumes, revenues and expenses
- Prepare a three-year operating budget that includes the following:
- An estimate of revenue each year
- An estimate of expenses for each year
- The cash flow (negative or positive) generated from revenues and expenses
- Prepare a start-up capital budget listing the equipment you may need for this project including the cost and annual depreciation
- From your operating budget calculating the following:
- Projected cash flow over 3 years
- Break-even analysis
- Internal rate of return (IRR)
- Net present value (NPV)
- From your calculations, evaluate the financial risk involved with this project and make a recommendation as to whether this project is financially viable. NURS 6210 – Healthcare Finance and Budgeting Research Paper
- Prepare a 1000-word minimum narrative summary of your financial findings and recommendations. You will provide supporting documentation to support your findings and recommendations.
Your assignment woes end here!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper