Group Discussion Board Forum Instructions
Your assignment woes end here!
The purpose of these Group Discussion Board Forums is to expand your thinking about the course materials or apply course materials to counseling scenarios. Some of the discussion board questions have a strong analytical component, as fitting a graduate-level course. As a basis for your reflection/evaluation/application, you will be asked to review the content covered during the discussion module(s)/week(s). In fact, your thread as well as your replies to your classmates must be amply supported by course materials (the lectures and your textbook readings) and properly cited as indicated in the Group Discussion Board Forum Grading Rubric.
In response to the discussion question (Modules/Weeks 2, 4, 6), submit your thread by the date specified using approximately 250–400 words. The grading rubric does not grade for word count. However, realize that too many words may indicate wordiness, but too few words may indicate incomplete thought. In addition to supporting your thread from course sources (with proper, current APA citation), the integration of a Christian worldview is always appropriate. It is also expected that you will include at least two references in every Discussion Board initial post.
- Use appropriate netiquette,
- Write at graduate level, and
- Cite in-text per current APA format and list references at the bottom of your post. It is expected that you will include at least one reference in every Discussion Board response post.
When citing any of the presentations provided in the Reading & Study folders, your references must look like the following:
Brewer, G., & Peters, C., (n.d.). [Insert audio lecture title or notes title]. Lynchburg, VA: Liberty
So, for Module/Week 1, a reference would look like this (notice the proper use of APA form):
Brewer, G., & Peters, C. (n.d.). COUC 506 Week Three, Lecture One: Christian spirituality and the ministry of counseling. [PowerPoint]. Lynchburg, VA: Liberty University Online.
· The New Christian Counseling
· Hawkins & Clinton:
· Chapter 4 Attachment and Relationships
· Psychology, Theology, and Spirituality in Christian Counseling McMinn:
· Chapter 1 Religion in the Counseling Office
· Chapter 2 Toward Psychological and Spiritual Health
For discussion this module/week, we consider how to counsel suffering clients. The class lectures, Entwistle, and McMinn all discuss the concept of suffering and factors guiding how we counsel those who are suffering. In fact, a careful reading of the Reading & Study materials indicates numerous concepts and principles that we could apply as we counsel those who are hurting.
1. Considering the numerous points that were made, make a list of at least 5 concepts (“questions to ask myself as I counsel those who are suffering. . . “) that you found particularly helpful, insightful, unique, or had not thought about before.
2. What guidelines would you particularly emphasize as you counsel hurting people?
3. Then consider this client’s statement: Client: “Dr. Counselor, I have been coming to you now for six weeks. I am not sure that counseling is working. I don’t feel any better now than when we started talking. Why are you not helping to remove this pain that I am feeling?” If your client expects that you help to remove the suffering, how would you respond, based on what you learned from your study for the week?
Your assignment woes end here!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper