DNP 830 Topic 3 Working With Descriptive Statistics GCU
Your assignment woes end here!
This course helps you develop a basic understanding of statistics. This course addresses two distinct types, descriptive and inferential. In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to use a software program that makes it easy to analyze data using specific tests. This assignment will give you practice with mean, median, mode, frequency, range, and standard deviation. Be sure to review the Topic Material videos before undertaking this practice.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- For assistance with accessing SPSS, refer to the resources “How to Use SPSS From the GCU Server” and “How to Install SPSS on Your Computer.”
- Before beginning this assignment, be sure to view the tutorial videos provided as Topic Materials: (1) SPSS for Beginners 1 – Introduction; (2)SPSS for Beginners 2a: Frequency Counts; (3) SPSS for Beginners 2b: Descriptive Statistics and Z-scores; and (4) Graphing and Descriptive Stats in SPSS With Dr. Ami Gates.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Open SPSS and obtain an output (as in the tutorial videos) with the following results highlighted:
- Determine the statistics for each gender as follows: Frequency Counts, Mean, Standard Deviation, Minimum, and Maximum.
- Graphing and Descriptive Stats in SPSS: Create a bar graph with gender (axis X) and blood sugar (axis Y).
Use the following data set for this assignment:
- You have a group of patients observed with a diagnosis of Diabetes and their blood sugar levels are listed below based on gender. Men: 74, 71, 75, 248, 388, 505, 42, 21.
- Female: 62, 68, 61, 71, 68, 80, 390, 148.
Write a 250-500 word summary of your results and how this statistical analysis may be applied to your prospectus. Provide a bar graph with gender on the x-axis and blood sugar levels on the y-axis. Add your SPSS output as an Appendix to this summary.
Portfolio Practice Hours:
Practice immersion assignments are based on your current course objectives and is application based learning using your real-world practice setting. These assignments earn practice immersion hours and are indicated in the syllabus by a Portfolio Practice Hours statement, which reminds you, the learner, to enter in a corresponding case log in Typhon. Actual clock hours are entered, but the average hours associated with each practice immersion assignment is 10.
You are required to complete your assignment using real-world application. Real-world application requires the use of evidence-based data, contemporary theories, and concepts presented in the course. The culmination of your assignment must present a viable application in a current practice setting. For more information on parameters for practice immersion hours, please refer to DNP resources in the DC Network.
To earn portfolio practice hours, enter the following after the references section of your paper:
Practice Hours Completion Statement DNP-830
I, (INSERT NAME), verify that I have completed (NUMBER OF) clock hours in association with the goals and objectives for this assignment. I have also tracked said practice hours in the Typhon Student Tracking System for verification purposes and will be sure that all approvals are in place from my faculty and practice mentor.
Your assignment woes end here!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper