DNP 810 Topic 8 Practice Immersion Hours Portfolio GCU New
Your assignment woes end here!
The Typhon Tracking System will be used to document and follow the status of your practice immersion hours throughout this and every subsequent course. Learners must be able to document a minimum of 50 concurrently or previously logged practice hours in association with this course, which will contribute to fulfillment of the total required 1,000 post-baccalaureate practice hours by the conclusion of the program. Review the Practice Immersion Hours Portfolio Required Elements below, then review the “Guidelines for Graduate Field Experience Manual” document in the DC Network for details on what may/may not qualify as practice hours.
Practice Immersion Hours Portfolio Required Elements
The Practice Hours Portfolio (using the Typhon Student Tracking System) will include all the following elements:
- Individual Success Plan signed off by mentor.
- Comprehensive clinical log of hours applied to doctoral-level learning outcomes.
- Learner evaluations (final).
- Practice mentor evaluations (final).
- Current and updated CV (update each course as necessary).
- Faculty approvals of the Individual Success Plan and documented practice immersion hours. (Learner is responsible for obtaining approvals.)
- Practice mentor’s approval of the Individual Success Plan and documented practice immersion hours. (Learner is responsible for obtaining approvals.)
Practice Immersion Hours Completion Statement
Learners will track their practice hours within the Typhon Tracking System throughout each course and via the “Practice Hours Completion Statement” assignment provided in this assignment.
Complete the following statement in a Word document, submit to the instructor, and complete the Typhon Tracking System entries appropriate for this course.
Create a Word document with the following text:
Practice Immersion Hours Completion Statement DNP-810
I, (INSERT NAME), verify that I have completed (NUMBER OF) clock hours in association with the goals and objectives for this course. I also have tracked said practice immersion hours in the Typhon Student Tracking System for verification purposes and will be sure that all approvals are in place from my faculty and practice mentor.
Your assignment woes end here!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper