Conflict Resolution Through Emotional Competence
Your assignment woes end here!
Nursing Doctorate degree level paper:
2 pages. APA fomart, At least 2 references (must be withing 5 yrs). Absolutely plagiarism free. See quesions below.
Week 3: Conflict Resolution through Emotional Competence
Only when leaders integrate technical skills, goal-directed activities, and the ability to form meaningful relationships through emotional competence does optimal organizational effectiveness result.
A team of highly competent members has become adept at organizing and managing itself. The self-sufficiency of the team is appreciated by senior leadership who assumes the team can respond to challenges without support or guidance, given the team’s legacy of success. Recent challenges incited the team to request assistance; when assistance was not provided, the team began to make independent decisions. The team members believed they were the only ones who understood their work and avoided asking for help. The leaders involved believed that no news equaled good news. Neither the leaders nor the team members considered their work within the context of the entire organization. As a result, the team’s level of emotional competence decreased, along with their productivity.
Consider this scenario and address the following.
· Identify three strategies to reduce friction and build unity between the parties using emotional competence as the framework.
· What outcomes would you identify to measure the effectiveness of each strategy?
· Consider an adversarial relationship that exists between leaders and departments in your organization. How does the culture of the organization affect the situation? What knowledge, skills, and attitudes do you bring to the organization? What would others say are your leadership strengths? How can these strengths be used to reduce the adversarial relationship?
Chism, L. A. (2019). The Doctor of Nursing Practice: A guidebook for role development and professional issues (4 th ed.). Jones & Bartlett Publishers.
· Chapter 1: Overview of the Doctor of Nursing Practice Degree
oEssential Vi: Interprofessional Collaboration for Improving Patient and Population Health Outcomes, p. 16.
oNACNS Core Practice Doctorate Clinical Nurse Specialist Competencies, pp. 19-20.
Dreher, H. M., & Glasgow, M. E. S. (2017). Role development for doctoral advanced nursing practice (2nd ed.). Springer Publishing Company.
· Chapter 17: Interdisciplinary and Interprofessional Collaboration: Essential for the Doctoral Advanced Practice Nurse, pp. 397-404
Marshall, E. S. & Broome, M.E. (2017). Transformational leadership in nursing: From expert clinician to influential leader (2nd ed.). Springer Publishing Company.
· Chapter 9: Creating and Shaping the Organizational Environment and Culture to Support Practice Excellence
oCreating and Sustaining a Culture of Excellence, p. 253
· Chapter 10: Building Cohesive and Effective Teams
oShared Leadership and Managing Team Conflict, pp 288-296.
Your assignment woes end here!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper