Application Of The Problem-Solving Model And Theoretical Orientation To A Case Study
Your assignment woes end here!
THE CLIENT I’VE BEEN USING IS TIFFANI BRADLEY.
By Day 7
Upload your Kaltura video of you presenting your PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
- Identify the theoretical orientation you have selected to use.
- Describe how you would assess the problem orientation of the client (Tiffani Bradley)in your selected case study (i.e., how the client perceives the problem). Remember to keep the theoretical orientation in mind in this assessment stage.
- Discuss the problem definition and formulation based on the theoretical orientation you have selected.
- Identify and describe two solutions from all the solutions possible. Remember, some of these solutions should stem from the theoretical orientation you are utilizing.
- Describe how you would implement the solution. Remember to keep the theoretical orientation in mind.
- Describe the extent to which the client is able to mobilize the solutions for change.
- Discuss how you would evaluate whether the outcome is achieved or not. Remember to keep the theoretical orientation in mind.
- Evaluate how well the problem-solving model can be used for short-term treatment of this client.
- Evaluate one merit and one limitation of using the problem-solving model for this case.
Your 11- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation should follow these guidelines:
- Each slide should be written using bullet points, meaning no long paragraphs of written text should be in the slides.
- Include a brief narration for each slide (i.e., the narration takes the place of any written paragraphs, while the bullet points provide context and cues for the audience to follow along).
- Record both audio and video for presentation.
Be sure to:
- Identify and correctly reference the case study you have chosen.
- Use literature to support your claims.
- Use APA formatting and style.
- Include the reference list on the last slide.
- Speak clearly.
Your assignment woes end here!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper